Stomach Flu How Long Does It Last How Long Does The Stomach Flu Last For A Baby?

How long does the stomach flu last for a baby? - stomach flu how long does it last

My child of 11 months has been accused from time to time, since before Christmas. I picked it up, an urgent care twice and each time he was not dehydrated (the last time he was a little dehydrated, but not enough to be approved) is sometimes accompanied by vomiting, diarrhea, not a few days. It simply makes no sense to me because I had no idea of the stomach flu was of short duration, do you think it could be something else? Has anyone been in this situation, how much time has passed to the stomach flu, your child?
I just feel that is more than the stomach flu ....

1 comments:

Şơƥɦɨȩ'ȿ ♡Μυɱ˗Μυɱ♡ said...

I replied: "I'm sorry, but you added.

My daughter began to start last night at dinner. she is 16mos. She slept the whole night to give me just cooled boiled water, and I woke up this morning and ate a bowl of soup and keep a slice of toast and have managed to. That was a mistake ppraying hours ..

I hope your little one feels better soon.

Post a Comment