Burning Eyes Caused By Strange Odor Sudden, Terrible Pain In My Nose/eyes.?

Sudden, terrible pain in my nose/eyes.? - burning eyes caused by strange odor

I w as in my English class and today I have a tingling in my left nostril. My head felt very strange itchy and has a sharp pain, then a burning pain. It was almost unbearable, and then through the nose and in my eyes. My eyes were red, and then all reduced the pain. Then I had a panic attack and turning my head, it would have been caused by the panic attack. After Ness was dizzy, my head hurts and my nose was clogged I have no current health problems and the only thing I changed in the last few weeks is the amount of sleep, I have received, let alone that they tend to do. That makes me very much, I hope someone can help me know what happens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment