Shoes Cake Designs Small Celebratory Present For Couple Who Just Found Out They Were Pregnant...any Ideas?

Small celebratory present for couple who just found out they were pregnant...any ideas? - shoes cake designs

I thought of designing a diaper cake small, but I need ideas for what to decorate, and how.
I (a few large cakes in the past that, then I found out this is just another situation where I am another cake ...)

They are bound in the first quarter and did not know the sex, but by what happened with pink and blue ribbons, the classes ... blue but as a rule, and they are expecting a child.
(They're having a boy because they already have a girl of 2 years.)

Looking for a set
(something like "hope for a child" or "fingers crossed for a boy to jump")
and perhaps also a symbol of happiness
(like a horseshoe or four-leaf clover --- something like that)
Put a sign on the cake layers

Also
since my husband's best friend's father to be, I'm probably more to them (practical) gift for the baby shower and possibly another after the birth of the baby
so
I need ideas for breakfast, beautifuland lots of fun (small toys cute baby), decorate the cake with layers of ... Happy at this stage of the pregnancy to term and all, yet not so much on details of the planning for the child

So any thoughts or ideas would be very grateful

0 comments:

Post a Comment