Brown Discharge Is It A Kidney Infection Weird Discharge.. Females Please Help?

Weird discharge.. Females please help? - brown discharge is it a kidney infection

First of all, I am not sexually active, and I am very hygienic. Also, cotton underwear to keep clean. In the last week I was given in the lower back, as I was at the beginning of my tenure 2nd But nothing happened. The other day I went 2 bathroom and toilet paper it was clear that the discharge was bloody. I have no cause itching or burning or irritation. Another thing I noticed is that I brown discharge in my panties. This is NOT a blood-year-old former menstrual cycle. I do not know what happened. I think I have a UTI or bladder infection or kidney infection. But I had no burning or itching or any other kind of smell. Bad cramps and pain in the side to kill me. BTW, do not ovulate bc I def. know. Any help would be appreciated

0 comments:

Post a Comment