Picture Of The Stomach Area How Should I Tone My Lower Stomach Area By November?

How should I tone my lower stomach area by November? - picture of the stomach area

I am a girl of fifteen, 5'5, 118, body mass index is within the normal range, it seems strange that the incapacity. But I'm very insecure about my swim meets my lower stomach.I and tennis players. He began to swim in November, roughly 2 1 / 2 months. I would like in top form, I hope to make state this year, I was in the pre-final as a freshman last year. I have a class of weightlifting in addition to PE. But will not necessarily help you lose weight, gain muscle.I just need to lose weight and get the stomach of a core of tones 2 and a 1 / 2 months. No pills, no diet or training crazy fantasy. Something about my weight and not be bored to death. I'm from 4:30 clock in the afternoon, at 7.00 clock at night to be able to practice over the weekend. Please help, this is very important to me.Don No idea, but the current plans.
I will later after a picture to give you an idea of what I am working.

0 comments:

Post a Comment